- Any credits added to your account by the adminsitrator are solely to enable you to test the poker software product, site and other areas for the fitness of your intended purpose and to ascertain game play quality and functionality. This site serves no other purpose. Play2Win.com will reset credits in accounts without notice and/or delete accounts on a regular basis to clean up the system to allow testing by other customers.
- You have been granted access to this site only at your express request sent to us for a review of the poker software that you intend to purchase for your own site. You therefore understand that this site is for demonstration purposes only.
EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
- Your access to and use of the products offered via the Website is at Your sole option and discretion. We shall not be liable for any attempts by You to use the Website by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
- Provide You with notice (using Your Contact Details) that You are in breach; requiring You to stop the relevant act or failure to act, and/or requiring You to put right an act or fault on Your part; and warning You of our intended action if You do not do so; and/or
- Delete your account to prevent you from accessing the site
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for Your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
- All intellectual property rights in the name of the Website, the logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features of the Operator and any content provided by the Operator for inclusion on the Website vest in the Operator. You agree not to display or use such logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features in any manner without our prior written consent.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them. You may not link to this site, nor frame it without our express permission.
USE OF ‘COOKIES' ON THE WEBSITE
- If You object to cookies or want to delete any cookies that are already stored on Your computer, we recommend that You follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling future cookies on Your file management software. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available within our Privacy & Security or at http://www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies You may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When You use the Website it will be necessary for us to collect certain information about You, including Your name and date of birth, Your Contact Details, and may also include information about Your marketing preferences (all of which shall be known as “Your Personal Information”).
- By providing us with Your Personal Information, You consent to our processing Your Personal Information, including any of the same which is particularly sensitive:
- for other purposes where we need to process Your Personal Information for the purposes of operating the Website,
including by sharing it with our service providers and agents for these purposes, for example to our providers of postal services, marketing services and customer services agents. We may also disclose Your Personal Information personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We will retain copies of any communications that You send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from You.
- You understand that any accounts opened on this site through the registration process are for your purpose of testing the software only. Opening an account does not make you a member of the site and your account is only temporary. You do not have any rights on this site and by using the software, you waive all rights in relation to this software.